Our full line of pigments include organics, inorganics, anti-corrosives, fluorescents, pearlescents, complex inorganics, and specialty pigments for all of your color, aesthetic, functional, optical effects, and hiding requirements.
Click on a company name to go to a product line
A world leader in manufacturing and supplying high quality organics and inorganic pigments.
- Organic color pigments
- Shepherd Color Complex Inorganic Pigments
- Complex inorganic pigments
- Ultramarine Blue
- Aluminum pigments
- Carbon Black
- Chrome Oxide Green
- Titanium Dioxide
- Anti-corrosive pigments
- Zinc oxide French process
- Iron Oxides manufactured by ChemiK / Deqing. Micronized and non-micronized construction grade. The EZ series are micronized specifically for the coatings, inks, and plastic industry.
- TiO2 (sulfate process)
- Genky Transparent Iron Oxides
Orion Engineered Carbons is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Carbon Black. With more than 100 years of industry experience, we offer standard and high-performance products for Coatings, Printing Inks, Polymers, Rubber and other applications. Our high-quality Gas Blacks, Furnace Blacks and Special Blacks tint, colorize and enhance the performance of plastics, paints and coatings, inks and toners, adhesives and sealants, tires, and manufactured rubber goods such as automotive belts and hoses.
Trade Names: Printex, Hi-Black, Arosperse, Panther, Special Black, Nerox
- Specialty Gas Blacks
- Furnace Blacks
- Lamp Blacks
- Acetylene Blacks
- Thermal Blacks
- Pearlescent pigments from Volor Pearlescent Pigment Co., LTD. – silver white, interference types, gold and chromatic luster.
- Fluorescent pigments by Aron Universal, Ltd. for solvent and waterbased coatings, plastics and plastisol applications
Major supplier of specialty zinc products for a variety of applications including paints, coatings, plastics, cosmetics and personal care.
- Zinc dust
- ZINC OXIDE American process for paints and coatings.