Our full line of pigments include organics, inorganics, anti-corrosives, fluorescents, pearlescents, complex inorganics, and specialty pigments for all of your color, aesthetic, functional, optical effects, and hiding requirements.
Click on a company name to go to a product line
A world leader in manufacturing and supplying high quality organics and inorganic pigments.
- Organic color pigments
- Shepherd Color Complex Inorganic Pigments
- Complex inorganic pigments
- Ultramarine Blue
- Aluminum pigments
- Carbon Black
- Chrome Oxide Green
- Titanium Dioxide
- Anti-corrosive pigments
- Zinc oxide French process
- Iron Oxides manufactured by ChemiK / Deqing. Micronized and non-micronized construction grade. The EZ series are micronized specifically for the coatings, inks, and plastic industry.
- TiO2 (sulfate process)
- Genky Transparent Iron Oxides
- Pearlescent pigments from Volor Pearlescent Pigment Co., LTD. – silver white, interference types, gold and chromatic luster.
- Fluorescent pigments by Aron Universal, Ltd. for solvent and waterbased coatings, plastics and plastisol applications
Major supplier of specialty zinc products for a variety of applications including paints, coatings, plastics, cosmetics and personal care.
- Zinc dust
- ZINC OXIDE American process for paints and coatings.