Our sources for resins consist of a wide collection of chemistries and physical properties ranging from water based to solvent based, powder to bead, and low to high solids. These resins can be used in coatings, adhesives, inks, cosmetics, and building products. They can also be formulated to meet low to zero VOC products.
- Mitsubishi Chemical of America
- Dow Construction Chemicals
- H.B. Fuller Polymers
- Zimmer & Schwartz INTERPOLYMER
- JNS SmithChem
- Shin-Etsu MicroSi, Inc
- Chang Chun Plastics
- Dairen Chemical Corporation
- Atul Chemical Company
Mitsubishi Chemical of America, a wholly owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi Rayon Co., manufactures 100% acrylic solution polymer beads. Dianal produces coatings resins that add value to the inherent properties of objects made from metals, plastics, and paper.
Dianal products are based on:
- EMA – Modified Ethyl Methacrylate
- i-BMA – Modified Iso-butyl Methacrylate
- MMA – Modified Methyl Methacrylate
- BMA – Modified Butyl Methacrylate, modified Styrenic monomers.
Dow Construction Chemicals division manufactures spray-dried latex powders. The dispersion powders offer a variety of useful possibilities for building materials. Special properties for mineral-based materials include: improved workability, excellent adhesive strength on different surfaces, improved open time, hydrophobicity and abrasion resistance.
- DLP (Dispersed Latex Powders) – Vinyl Acetate Ethylene Copolymer
- VAE Redispersible Powders
- VAE/VeoVA Latex Powders
H.B. Fuller Polymers division manufactures water-based emulsions to the Adhesives, Construction, Coatings, Non-Wovens, Paints, and Arts & Crafts markets.
The trade names and chemical descriptions are:
- ELVACE® – Vinyl Acetate Ethylene (VAE).
- FULATEX®, PACE®, PLYAMUL® – Vinyl Acetate Homopolymer, Poly Vinyl Acetate.
- FULATEX, ACRYLTAC®, – Acrylic, Vinyl Acrylic, Styrene Acrylic, and Vinyl Acetate Ethylene.
Zimmer & Schwartz INTERPOLYMER has more than 50 products for special surface treatments as well as hundreds of basic formulas that help to optimally meet a wide variety of needs
Click HERE to see the Zimmer & Schwartz INTERPOLYMER brochure
- Syntran Acrylics ( emulsions, solutions) for coatings, adhesives, graphic arts, floor care
- Syntran Cationic Acrylic Polymers for specialty paints, stain blocking primers
- Syntran Styrene Acrylics
- Syntran Polyethylene-Acrylic Graft emulsions
- Syntran Polyacrylic Acid Solution Polymer
- Syntran fluorinated Acrylic Solution
- Syntran Opacifiers, Acrylic, Polyethylene emulsion
JNS-SmithChem partners with world class suppliers of specialty emulsion polymers to provide customers with products for their specific needs.
- Styrene Acrylics
- Styrene Butadiene
- SOLBIN® – vinyl resins for solvent based inks and coatings
- VINYBLAN ®– vinyl copolymer resin emulsion for water based applications
- CHALINE®– silicone/acrylic hybrid resin in powder and emulsion forms.
- OLFINE® – acetylenic glycols for wetting, defoaming in waterborne applications.
Chang Chun Plastics
Chang Chun Plastics Co., LTD was established in 1949 and it is currently one of the biggest producers of plastic materials worldwide. CCP achieved these results by basing its business on clear principles: honesty as fundamental, customer as priority and innovation as the motivational engine.
Research and innovation are the fuel of CCP. In order to develop better quality, CCP Group continues to allocate 8% of human force and 6% of turnover for R&D. Thanks to these efforts CCP R&D has successfully developed several breakthroughs.
- Liquid and Solid
- Epoxy Novolacs
- AGE Epoxy Diluent
- Amino Crosslinkers
Dairen Chemical Corporation (DCC), founded in 1979, is a leading maker of acetyl and allyl chemicals. The board of company has been chaired by Mr. Lin, Shean-Tung since June 2019. DCC operates 7 production sites in Asia and serves customers in more than a hundred countries.
- Organic, Shepherd Complex Inorganic Pigments
- Aluminum paste
- Carbon Black
- Anticorrosive pigments
- French process zinc oxide
- pearlescent pigments
- transparent iron oxides
Atul is an improvement driven, integrated chemical company serving about 4,000 customers belonging to 30 industries across the world. The Company has established subsidiary companies in the USA (1994), the UK (1996), China (2004), Brazil (2012) and the UAE (2015) to serve its customers and thus enhance breadth and depth of its business.
Epoxy Resins – Bis-A and Bis-F, Epoxy Novolacs, Cycloaliphatic Epoxy, Epoxy Dilutents, Epoxy Accelerators and Catalysts